Sunday, January 1, 2012

I am a Beautiful Palm Tree

January 2nd, 2012, 12:57 a.m. My eyelids are growing heavy and I can barely think straight. So why am I choosing this moment to begin a blog? I'm waiting for a video to upload to Youtube, and I had nothing better to do with my time. Yeah, I'm a nerd. Anyway, exemplifying my nerdiness (in case the word "exemplifying" wasn't enough), I've decided my New Year's resolution for 2012 will be this blog. Actually, it's not exactly a resolution. It's kind of a spur of the moment random idea that popped into my head when my best friend and I decided to make random vlogs of our time together the last few days. Yeah...we're exciting (insert eye roll here). Anyway, this is my first random rambling for the year. Hopefully I will have many more to come that are funnier and more entertaining, and hopefully I'll collect some followers along the way. Stay tuned for pictures, videos, stories, and just plain randomness from the wonderland of my mind. But now it is 1:07 a.m., so I think I will slip away from Blog Land and into the magical world of Sleep. So long, bloggers! Au revoir!

Oh! And in case you're wondering what "I am a beautiful palm tree" is all about, look it up on Youtube. Alice and the Mad Hatter just might be crazier than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment